PDI Inspections

B. Lee

Firecapt422
We will be taking delivery of our 2925RK in a few weeks. I will be using a form I found here, and it looks like the inspection will take several hours to complete. To do a complete inspection have others removed the panles that cover the underneath side of the trailer? and if so are the screws into the frame rails?

Thanks, Butch

jpmorgan37

Butch, when I did my PDI, I didn't remove the under cover. I did spend more than four hours going over my coach, inside and out, and have,so far,not found a reason to go underneath although some others have found it necessary. If you want my pdi list, pm your e-mail address to me and I will send it to you.
John

sailorand

Past British Columbia Chapter Leader
Butch
I did not take my covering off either. I did take my creeper and went under the unit. Found a couple of things that needed to be refoamed.
As JP says take your time.

billd

I did not crawl underneath out 3670RL. But the dealer had allocated 1 hour of walk through time and 3 hours later we were done. So dont rush, try everything and ask lots of questions.

Bill

jewood67

We are taking delivery of our Heartland Cyclone 4012 a week from today. Can anyone give me a good PDI checklist to have with us?

Thanks!