My first outing in my 2812 cyclone

Wmnmy

Why haven't I done this before now . What a joy we went to Kyle canyon and it rained a little bit but was very nice . The wife loved it and she hated camping before now . A whole nother world out there and we are ready to jump in feet first . Can't wait til our next outting . The PDI went well and Johnnie Walker RV lived up to it's name. They took great care in fixing everything on my list that I found not up to par from my new 2812 cyclone. I love it. It's my first RV and I am a young buck 41 years old with lots of time to enjoy it. The wife is retired though so I envy her I have 8 years left but we are enjoying the great outdoors now and our beautiful country we live in. The shakedown went great everything works like it is suppose to. My storage place told me only one fifth wheel has been stolen from their complex but I secured it as best I could plus I check on it every day. I'm sure that will wear off haha thanks for all your comments that helped me when I purchased it, I am very happy. My two dogs Konan a Mastiff and Jack a Bischon also love it. Hope there are a lot of pet friendly places out there they didn't bark at anyone once they are very friendly. Other campers loved them. Had my 30 amp shore cord stolen but the dealer replaced it for free, great service.

jimtoo

Happy to hear you had a good PDI and first outing in your new Cyclone. Hope you make many more great memories in your Cyclone.

Jim M

Wmnmy

Thank you Jim maybe u have a little in site I have a 2010 f250 v10 and was wondering if I need to put on firestone airbags . My rig towed great up and down a 7000 ft grade with no problems .

Wmnmy

Good morning Gus I see u have a f250 crew cab also mine is the 2010 stock should I put the firestone air bags on . I didn't have any problems towing up and down a 7000 ft grade