The Landmark San Antonio

jbeletti

A new Landmark floor plan will be in full production by the end of this month. We brought the proto-type to the Pomona, CA show this weekend and was sold on day 1 of the show. We hope it's a signal of the future popularity of this unit.

Below is an image of the floor plan and attached is a single page flier in PDF format for the new Landmark San Antonio.

Jim

2012 Landmark San Antonio

Attachments

• 2012_San_Antonio_Pomona_Show_Flyer.pdf
    475.8 KB · Views: 338
Last edited:

jimtoo

WOW!!! I think they needed to send that one down to me.... Since I live near San Antonio,Texas, I would have been more than happy to drag it around and show it off. But NO!!! they sold it to someone in California...maybe the next one???

Jim M

Last edited by a moderator:

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
And I think it would look best down here near Houston in Spring TX! I would be willing to bring my new San Antonio down to South Texas and show it off...

back2nature

I just saw the San Antonio yesterday at the Pomona, Calif. RV show. Wow, it's beautiful. With REAL leather sofa and chairs. Huge TV and the fireplace has a Tuscan looking tile bordering it. Even though the name is San Antonio, I personally think it has a more "tuscan" look. Never have I seen a shower so big in a 5th wheel. It has some hanging lights over the kitchen sink and some metal detail work on the ceiling where the lights hang are that gives it a very custom look. Saw it in the morning and came back a couple of hours later and a couple had bought it on the spot already. They are having a PDI with today. So there will not be one on display for the rest of the 9-day show. It is something to see and it was priced very well. The sticker weight was only 12,600 lbs., which surprised me. I thought it would be heavier. If anyone is in the market for a Landmark, they might want to wait and get a look at this model.

Photos of the fireplace below (taken with cell phone so not that good). Wish I took more.

Attachments

• IMAG0132a.jpg
    IMAG0132a.jpg
    634.2 KB · Views: 242
  • IMAG0133a.jpg
    IMAG0133a.jpg
    242.6 KB · Views: 209
Last edited:

ihsolutions

Wow, insulated and heated water line and holding tanks. Heartland is listening. People have been asking for that forever (including ME, when I ordered mine this past spring, but they wouldn't do it for me...)

jimtoo

Ha maybe Heartland should give them to all chapter leaders. I hope I'm speaking for all of the chapters....Bob

I think Moderators should be first....you guys can be second in line. Don't get me wrong,, you guys are very important to the Heartland family and do a fantastic job with the rallies..... You just don't see what all we moderators do,(unless we screw up),, and I just want to be first anyway....:D :D

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
I like the idea too and please give Jim his first! Never under estimate the power of the guy with the delete key! I'll wait! I just don't know where I'd store 40+ feet of 5er! Our 3055 is pushing the limit of our storage site now! But it's ok, we'll figure that out! What a good looking coach. Good Job Heartland!

Tom of Ypsi

Show us the rest, outside pics, and tell us more. We all need to know about basement storage size, where is the UDC, painted graphics or decals, axle rating, what tires and anything else that needs to be said. With this one being the proto type what will th finished product going into production be like?

jimtoo

Show us the rest, outside pics, and tell us more. We all need to know about basement storage size, where is the UDC, painted graphics or decals, axle rating, what tires and anything else that needs to be said. With this one being the proto type what will th finished product going into production be like?

It's a Heartland Landmark....... it will be the best....nicest.. most wanted. :D :D And with that big shower...!!!!!! The line forms to the rear...:D

sgtbigb

Humm, what a good looking unit, maybe its time to trade again. I have to start working on Song, I may have her convince by time the rally in Indiana:=)

Tom of Ypsi

It's a Heartland Landmark....... it will be the best....nicest.. most wanted. :D :D And with that big shower...!!!!!! The line forms to the rear...:D

Not the answer I was looking for and all of that is a matter of a personal opinion. Remember it also has to have QC.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Gene,

With the looks of what little we have seen of this Landmark, it won't take much convincing in my opinion. She sounds like a sensible woman to me! Ask! I bet she says heck yeah! I would and that's why I'm not being asked!

4ever

Jim,

Don't becoming out with new units after I just upgraded. You did this to me once before.

Ted

caissiel

Similar layout to the BC3500RL with room around the bed and a tub with the couch in the back.
Its about time they put the sofa at the back and the Chairs facing the TV/Desk.
We relocate the couch at the back most of the time in our 3500RL but the slide will not go in with it there.
So we remove the drawer and lift the couch back to clear the slide.