new to this

We bought a new 5th wheel and I thought it would be nice to join the heartland group and just get some general ideas and hope to gain info about travelling south in the winter from ontario. But I was having trouble just trying to figure out how to put a post on the forum. My nephew came to my rescue and so here is my 1st post and am looking forward to being involved in the heartland group.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Well hello shargranny! Welcome to the Heartland Forum & Family. Feel free to browse around and ask all you want. We're here to help if we can.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations on your new "home away from home". Not sure which coach you bought but I hope you will enjoy it as much as we enjoy ours. Travel safely.

RoadJunkie

Can I borrow your nephew to help me set my digital clocks after we move from daylight savings time? Welcome to the forum!

4ever

Welcome to the Heartland family. Lot of great people here. I am sure you will gain a lot from here as I did.

Ted

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
Congratulations on your new toy! No doubt you will have many happy camping adventures!

Best Wishes.