• Club Member Event fee: $0 Per Person
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: 3/4 & 3/5/2011
  • Potluck time: 6:00 PM

------------------------------
  • Event Leader: Randy(click to contact)
Additional Info:
------------------------------
Santha and I would like you to join us for the first Georgia rally. Twin Oaks park is just south of
Perry Ga. at exit 127. We visited the park this weekend. Most of the sites are pull through. The
park was very clean and neat. If we have enough Georgia owners join us we will have use of
the clubhouse.
This event is open to all Heartland owners and Santha and I would love to have friends that we have
already met and new friends that we have not met join us. We reserved 25 spaces and the cut-off
for reservations is the Feb 15th 2011. Contact Lisa at the campground to make your reservations
and let her know you are with the Heartland rally.
A list of things to do and see are on the CG web site so you will not be bored.
We are now going to have a potluck on both Friday the 4th and Saturday the fifth. I have made arrangements with Lisa and they are going to cook us a ham and turkey for Friday evening.
The ham and turkey will be the entree for Friday. We will just have to bring side dishes and
DESERTS for Friday. I swore off sweets except at rally's. Saturday we are going to have a
regular rally potluck. Santha is suggesting that you either PM or email us with 2 to 3 items
that you would like to prepare for each meal. We will kind of organize the potlucks and let you
know in plenty of time. We are planning on coffee and donuts on Sunday so we can all say
goodbye. UPDATE Randy Goodwin from Campers Inn is going to provide doughnuts for us on
Saturday and a 10% parts discount on parts. See post 88 for info.
Rally List
Archie & Barbara
Cecil & Sherry
Randy & Santha
Marv & Karen
Jerry & Mary
Dave & Julie
Jim Belitti
Eric & Dorothy
Joe & Linda
John & Judy
Bill & Sue
Jerry & Lily
Alan & Anne
Mickey & Bonnie
Dick & Reta
Alan & Anne​

Last edited:

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Dave, I think the club house will not be an issue. Be glad to have you and Julie there. I have talked to several other people that plan on attending.

Dick and Sandra, It looks like a 30 minute drive from your house. We will be tickled to meet you and Sandra.
Randy & Santha

MICKEY

Past Florida Chapter Leader
Randy;
I have scheduled these dates on my calendar to come to your event. If the good Lord willing and the creek don't rise. Also I'm going to encourage more Floridians to do so. Looking forward to seeing you again and would love to check out that telescope if able.

Randy

Mickey, Looking forward to seeing you and Bonnie again. That CG is covered in trees but
I will bring the scope with me. Randy

Randy

Stinger, Be glad to have you have join us in Elko. Looking forward to meeting you. Randy

Randy

Glad to see that the ball is now rolling. Archie and Barb, Cecil and Sherry Glad you have signed up.
gpolac hope you can make it. I have several PM,s from other people hoping to attend. When you
register with Lisa at Twin Oaks post on this thread so I can add you to the list. Randy

Randy

John, Come to the rally. Santha and I went to our first in 2007 at Myrtle Beach in 2007 and we
are sure that once you start meeting the Heartland owners you will be a rallyhalocic. Randy

Randy

Jim, You are now a official Georgia Chapter member. Would love to have you and Sharon Attend.
Call Lisa and make reservation's and then let me know. Randy has to be a great dog. Randy

jbeletti

Hi Jim and Sharon,

Looking forward to meeting you both at the GA rally!

When you are ready to join the club, follow this link.

See ya in Elko.

Jim

davebennington

Hi Jim and Sharon,

Look forward to meeting you at the GA rally.

If you enjoy meeting and sharing with fellow Heartland owners try to make it to the East Coast Regional Rally in Cherokee,NC. It will be at the Cherokee KOA April 29, 30 and May 1 2011.

Dave & Julie

Randy

Kerry, I know that you have check with the wife but you need to let her Know who is the boss is.
Santha said it was okay to have the rally in Elko. I agreed. Call Lisa and reserve a site. Randy

Status
Not open for further replies.