Gillette Interstate treated me right- again

traveler44

We bought our Bighorn from Gillette in East Lansing Mi. 7-20-09 and spent 2 nights on their lot while they fixed all of the things that we could find wrong. We went back up in July of this year and they took care of all of the warranty work that Heartland would allow. When I tried to winterize last week antifreeze ran out of the water heater so I called Dave Robertson at Gillette and he told me how to fix it. A new W.H. check valve and now winterizing is simple again. I have to say they have been a great bunch of people to do business with. Thanks again Gillette. Tom M.

Bobby A

We bought our Bighorn from Gillette in East Lansing Mi. 7-20-09 and spent 2 nights on their lot while they fixed all of the things that we could find wrong. We went back up in July of this year and they took care of all of the warranty work that Heartland would allow. When I tried to winterize last week antifreeze ran out of the water heater so I called Dave Robertson at Gillette and he told me how to fix it. A new W.H. check valve and now winterizing is simple again. I have to say they have been a great bunch of people to do business with. Thanks again Gillette. Tom M.

I also bought/ordered my Big Horn through Gillettee, I also had a pleasant experiance, I really don't have anything negative to say about them. I never took the coach back for service so I can't comment on the service end of it. I kinda was expecting a follow up call from the sales guy Josh a few weeks after delivery but never did. I guess that would of been to much to ask however if I was a salesman thats what I would do, just makes good future business sense.