Heartland Nebraska chapter in around the Lincoln NE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geo

<ST1:p<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 /><st1:State>
I’m checking to see if there has been any interest in starting a Hartland Nebraska chapter in around the L<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com//heartlandowners.org/ /><st1:place><st1:City>incoln</st1:City> NE</st1:place> area, </P><P alt=if yes how many rigs are in the <st1:State><ST1:pNebraska </ST1:p</st1:State>area that would be interested?
Thanks George
</st1:State>

Last edited:
I kniow this is an older thread, but I was wondering the same thing. I am certainly interested in this if it is possible!

jbeletti

Hey - where there are two or more Heartlanders meeting at a campground - there's the making for a rally!

Seriously, I think one of you NE Heartlanders out to plan a simple NE camp-out and see who comes and what happens.

Jim

Geo

Jim I was surprised at only one reply, looks like not much going on in Hartland activity in <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:p</st1:State>, would like to get a group together for a camp out.
George

Last edited:

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
If your interested we could plan something in the Black Hills. It's a drive but there's a lot to see and do.

rjr6150

Hey give us a shout were less than a mile from the border and though part of the CO. chapter always enjoy meeting fellow HL folk. Maybe we could meet in the middle.

Geo

Sound good to meet half way, there is no HL chapter in <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:pNebraska</st1:State> I’m just tiring to see if there is any interest & how many .
George

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
I know there are quite a few Heartlands around as Rich & Sons in GI sell quite a few.

rjr6150

Sound good to meet half way, there is no HL chapter in Nebraska I’m just tiring to see if there is any interest & how many .
George

George
Pick a weekend and let us know or post something on the forum. We have our CO. chapter rally June 9-12.

There are quite a few Heartland units driving around and through the Omaha area. I see them everytime we are pulling or are just cruising during the week. Maybe they are unaware of the owners site? Either way, last year I was at the KOA in Gretna, NE and there were 7 other Heartland units there.

Geo

Thanks all for replying
Lets all go to this posting for further comunication
//heartlandowners.org/showthread.ph...a?highlight=heartland+owners+nebraska+chapter
so there is less confusion.
Lets see how many & who is interested in a weekend camp out soon so we can all get together for a good all Nebraska meet & greet.
I’m thinking some where between <!--?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:pLincoln to <ST1:p<ST1:CITY>York</ST1:CITY> <ST1:STATE>Nebraska</ST1:STATE></ST1 font < suggestions? any area,>
<O:p</O< font><O:p</O< font>George
<O:p</O< font>
</body></html>-->

Last edited by a moderator:

jimtoo

Hi Geo,
I corrected the link so it will work. I am closing this theaad so everyone will need to click on the above link now.
Jim M

Status
Not open for further replies.