Water Heater Bypass location

depwojo

Can someone tell me where the Hot water heater bypass is located on 2010 Eagleridge 29RKSA

Last edited:

jimtoo

Hi depwojo,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and family. I see you have been a member for a while. Hopefully looking and gaining some information about your Eagleridge.

I did move the thread to the Eagle Ridge area where you should get more responses from other owners.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Not sure on the Eagle Ridge but should be close to the water heater. Look in the owner's manual it should tell you. Mine did.

jimtoo

Did you find the back of the water heater? You should find 3 valves on the lines going to the heater. One one the inlet, one on the outlet, and a line hooked between the two lines with a valve in it. It will be on the back of the heater,,, maybe under the seat of where ever the heater is located. Best I can say is find the front of the water heater outside and then determine what is covering the back side. That is where you will find the bypass valves.

depwojo

I found the access panel below the refrigerator that has very good access to the back of the water heater.

Thanks for everyone's help.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Just as an afterthought, the dealer should have shown you where the bypass was during the PDI (walkthrough)

BorgX

Just as an afterthought, the dealer should have shown you where the bypass was during the PDI (walkthrough)
You are soooo right! But... my dealer didn't either. They just started selling North Trails and I think I knew more about the trailer than the guy doing the PDI with me. Not about TT's in general, but the specifics of the NT line.

I don't know where mine is either by the way... hoping to find it myself this week.