Review of newly installed Rieco-Titan Leveling jacks

rpkeida

Alaska Wilderness
We had the new wireless leveling jacks installed 10 days ago, and so far the jacks have worked "as advertised" without any problems. The system is very easy to use and is much faster than the original equipment. The installation of the rear jacks (on our 2008 3055RL Bighorn) was complicated by the spare tire carrier and the location of 110V junction box mounted on the frame under the door side entertainment slide. Fortunately, the tech-rep for the company was in Elkhart, and assisted with the installation. The rear jack on the door side is just mounted further aft than the one on the off-door side. The clearance on both rear jacks is approximately 6 inches from the ground, but the jack that is mounted farther back looks like it could cause some clearance problems if the wheels/tires on that side dropped into a pothole or ran over a curb. So far, it has not been an issue as we have been checking the clearance on uneven dips into parking lots, etc. The front jacks were installed without any problems. The wireless remote control is fantastic and is one of the best features of the system. If we encounter any other issues, we follow up with another review.

rpkeida

Alaska Wilderness
Mark - will try and upload some photos within the next couple of days. Their web site is riecotitan.com for more info until I can get the photos done. Take care.

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Thanks for the review. BTW I ran into the junction box also being in the way of the upper bracket on both sides. had to move each box about 3/8".

Looking forward to more so I can learn from you.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
We had ours installed by the dealer so not sure about the junction box issue. We have had our system for 7 months and haven't had any problems. I really like the system and would recommend anyone who is thinking about having a leveling system added to their rig to look at this system.