Need Recommendation for Table Between Recliners

floridarandy

Looking for a small table to fit between our recliners as none is provided or built into our Sundance 2900 MK. Functions needed would be magazine/book storage and space for a small board game for two players in the recliners. Maybe some type of drink holder too.

Thanks in advance.

Randy

Wharton

We bought a cabinet that had a file drawer+2 other drawers from Target. About 24" high, works great....................

albertr

We bought a "trunk" that is about 22'X22"X22". The cover is hinged with nice hinges and the color fit the greystone. We needed a litter box for the cat so I made an opening in one side and the tray lifts out the top. Turn the 'table' 45 Deg and the opening is hidden. Dual purpose. Works for us. Al

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
I've attached photos of one we ordered through Heartland. It is 23x13x20" high in the Cherry and I'm sure you can get it in other finishes. If you need the part number let me know and I can dig it out.

Attachments

• table1.jpg
    table1.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 72
  • table2.jpg
    table2.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 81
  • table3.jpg
    table3.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 69
  • table4.jpg
    table4.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 69
  • table5.jpg
    table5.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 46

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
We have a table similar to the magic folding table only ours is wood grain and matches the other table. We bought ours at Factory Surplus Supply in Elkhart. They retail for about $130.00.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
BTW that magic table can be used as an end table then if you need a coffee table set it up in that mode or even an eating table if needed. An ideal RV table because it is small yet multi-use table.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Or you could make one like this from parts at JoAnn Fabric. Bob&Patty posted this one, go to post #10 in the thread.

//heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/18530-Table-or-Shelves-by-the-recliners

Kitch

We just bought a table in Elkhart about a week ago at Factory RV Surplus and love it. Folds out to a coffee table and fits between the two recliners when travelling

RonDay

We tried the Walmart table with built in lamp. Unfortunately it was too large so we returned it. I ended up building a table with a tapered top so it fits well between the recliners. Also has a magazine rack underneath. Ron Day

Thing181

My wife and I wre talking about this at dinner last night. I did a search and found this thread. Thanks for all the great ideas
Bruce