Status
Not open for further replies.

jbeletti

Venue:
------------------------------

Details:

• Event Leader: jbeletti (click to contact)

Additional Info:
Hey Heartlanders,

Who's going to the Florida Super Show in 2011? The dates of the show are January 12 (Wed) - 16 (Sun), 2011.

We're planning to have a Heartland Owners Club table at the show, indoors, within our display space. I'll have a banner, table and chairs. Our goal is to create awareness of the Club and the Forum. We'll have a document that can be given out with more information.

I am looking for some Heartland Owners Club members (required) to help me staff the Club table. Specifically, I am looking for couples that can do two 4 hours blocks over the course of the show (Wed-Sat only).

Still working out the details on everything. Volunteers will be issued show admission tickets (parking is free).

If anyone has an interest in this, please email me via this link.

Thanks!

Jim

2011 Tampa Show Logo.jpg

Florida State Fairgrounds
4800 North U.S. Highway 301
Tampa, FL 33610
Volunteer Schedule:
Microsoft ExcelScreenSnapz032.jpg

Indoor Display Layout:
Landmark and Bighorn will be on display in the indoor display. Lazy Days will be the dealer representing the product. Here's an image of what the layout will look like.
AcrobatScreenSnapz016.jpg

Last edited:

jbeletti

Lazy Days to rep Heartland product indoors at Tampa show

See the bottom of post 1 in this thread to see the planned layout of Landmark and Bighorn in our indoor display.

jbeletti

Additional Volunteer Opportunities exist for the Tampa Show

Hi all,

Thank you to the 6 owners who have stepped up to volunteer to work the Heartland Owners Club table for 2 shifts from Wednesday through Saturday.

Twelve shifts for up to 6 more owners remain available for those who may have an interest. See the current schedule in post # 1 of this thread.

Thanks,

Jim

jbeletti

Hey Heartlanders - still have room for a couple more club members to help staff slots for Thursday and Friday. Choose any two open (yellow) and I can take care of your show admission for the week :)

Jim

jbeletti

Thank you Christina (seamo)! You have been added to the schedule.

Club members - we still have room for you at the club table. Wednesday and Friday are the days I really want to fill-up at this time.

Thanks,

Jim

jbeletti

Thank you Chuck and Saundra (cdbMidland) for signing up to help at the Owners Club table on Friday :)

Jim

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
Jim,

where are they going to put the Key Largo at the show? I hope it is close to the other HL products. That way it want be to hard to compare the differences between them.

jbeletti

Jim,

where are they going to put the Key Largo at the show? I hope it is close to the other HL products. That way it want be to hard to compare the differences between them.

I don't know but I assume it will be indoors with the other Landmarks.

Status
Not open for further replies.