Logging out?

traveler44

Is it just me or did everybody lose the logging out box today? Was this changed and if so should we try logging out somehow? Thanks Tom M.

traveler44

I noticed that the site that I opened had changed from what I thought was the newest site. The one I opened says Heartland owners forum-Front Page. Is this some kind of highjacked site?

jbeletti

I noticed that the site that I opened had changed from what I thought was the newest site. The one I opened says Heartland owners forum-Front Page. Is this some kind of highjacked site?

Reply here with the complete URL of the page that is giving you that.

Thanks,

Jim

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
I know Terry (trdeal) lost some of his top page and the little bar at the bottom was not accessible to him on Sunday.
It was right after the bar at the bottom was made to disappear. I suggested that he clear out his cookies and it all came back so you might try that.

gmc

Reitired - California-Central Chapter Leaders
mine is working fine and I did nothing. didn't know people were having a problem till right now

traveler44

Thanks! I think the problem must be in my computer. At least I don't have to log in when I get on here now. I tried clearing the cookies and I think I'm on the right site. It just looks like I'm on automatic now. At least untill I get "Hal" straightened out. Tom M.

mlburst1

I also noticed, either Friday or Saturday, that the logout feature was missing - still need to log in though.

Mike

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Since Saturday night the log in is the same across the top right under OWNERS FORUM on my computer,but after I log in this all disappears.There is no notifications or log out any where to be seen.But,the "Welcome" moves to underneath the active topics and if I move the cursor to the right from the word welcome,my user name pops up,and as I move the cursor on over to the right my user name disappears and Notifications appears and so on until I get to log out.When I cleared my cookies this didn't change, but the who's on line bar at the bottom did appear again.I hope I havn't confused anyone with my explaination.

flameon

I also lost the line yesterday and today I still don't have it but like trdeal, it says welcome with no name after it unless you move the mouse pointer next to it, then my name shows up.

traveler44

My log out is hidden next to the welcome too. When I move the arrow over it it will appear too. After I move the arrow it disappears again. So at least I can log out again. Thanks Tom M.

linuxkidd

To those that have the disappearing Logout link, please provide the following:

* What Operating System and Version are you using ( Windows Vista/7/XP, Mac OSX 10.5.3, Fedora 13, etc.. ):
* What Browser and version are you using (Internet Explorer 6/7/8/9, Firefox 3.5.4, Chrome 5.6, Safari 3, etc.. ):
* Does the issue persist if you use a different browser? ( http://chrome.google.com or http://www.mozilla.com to download an alternative ):

Thanks for the feedback. This sounds like a new bug has been introduced with the latest software upgrade, but I need the specifics above to try and reproduce the problem so I can troubleshoot it...

Thanks!
LK

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Michael,

I'm using Windows XP Professional (Version 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3 Build 2600), and Explorer 7.0.5730.13CO. (Chekov to CAPT Kirk - We'll be there in about 5 minutes. Spock to Chekov - actually, it's 5.013475 minutes. I do wish you'd be more precise Mr. Chekov)

BTW, still can't see the logoff.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
I am using Windows 7 and use the 64bit browser and the 32bit browser and have no problem with the log off. Actually I have it remember my me and I just close the window. It will log me on when I access the forum.

Here are some screen shots of the versions and updates.

Forum log off.JPG Explore version.JPG
Windows version.JPG Update list.JPG

BC

traveler44

All I know about mine is it's supposed to be running on Vista. I have my updates set to notify me to see if I want them and I haven't wanted any for a long time because they seem like a nuisance. It still runs slow, at times like it is doing stuff in the background. I keep popups blocked and trust the rest to Norton. Tom M.