A Pleasant Surprise from Mr. Coffee

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Our coffee maker, purchased last October, bit the dust last week, two weeks out of warranty. So, I sent an e-mail to Mr.Coffee's customer service site, asking about possible replacement parts so I might fix it myself. I also detailed the time frame of the purchase. Any authorized repair shops near me are either closed or out of state, so I figured maybe I could do it myself. I got a reply e-mail today that they are sending me a replacement coffee maker, no charge.

So, it DOES pay to contact manufacturers in some cases, when things go belly up:D.

Jellystone

Well i'm glad you got that issue resolved. I would probably go belly up if I couldn't make coffee. Actually, I drink so much coffee in the morning & afternoon that I would have to halt all progress and run to the store immediately to purchase another coffee maker. Heck, I lose my mind if I can't get Community Coffee (I pack a bunch when I travel). Anyhow, i'm glad Mr. Coffee stepped up to send a replacement to y'all.

JohnDar

Realizing that the home brewer was kaput, I made a run to the RV storage yard and retrieved the coffee maker from the 3670. So, I didn't claw the walls too much. Maybe a quart or two of spackling will repair them.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
John, sorry about your Mr.C coffee maker. I hope you gave it a proper send off. DUDE, I dont know how much coffee you drink a day. But you might consider going to Dr.Seagrams instead. After a 5th you wont care if your out or not, your just face 1st in the pizza.

olyfire

They are a good company. I too had my coffee maker go out 11 months after purchase. I called their customer service and they said they would sent a new one right out. Within a week I got two identical coffee makers. I called customer service to see how to sent one back and they said Merry Christmas, our mistake. Now our RV and house have new coffee makers.
How good is that for customer service!

JohnDar

John, sorry about your Mr.C coffee maker. I hope you gave it a proper send off. DUDE, I dont know how much coffee you drink a day. But you might consider going to Dr.Seagrams instead. After a 5th you wont care if your out or not, your just face 1st in the pizza.

Bob, I'm not a fan of doctors, but I do like to sit a spell with my Old Grandad. Sometimes his pals will show up, Justerini and Brooks, or even the Chivas brothers.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
John, not to steal your thread. I have had an issue with the Fantastic fan seals getting sticky and the lids would not open. I called and Jeff at fantastic-vents sent me 2 new ones (new design) and the glue to replace them. Our BH is 3 years old. NOW thats good service.

JohnDar

John, not to steal your thread. I have had an issue with the Fantastic fan seals getting sticky and the lids would not open. I called and Jeff at fantastic-vents sent me 2 new ones (new design) and the glue to replace them. Our BH is 3 years old. NOW thats good service.

Steal away, Bob, I've been guilty of that crime myself. But it's always good to know who is willing to take care of their customers and their products without requiring a degree in Dentistry.