Kitchen & L/R slides

albertr

What mechanical mechanism is used in the L/R and kitchen slides on the 29MK greystone? Who is the manufacturer? Model number? I would like to download an owners manuel. Thanks...Al

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
I guess I must have asked an improper question.
Al, I don't think it was an improper question. It may be a little unusual though. The slide mechanisms are designed by the frame manufacturer I believe. I think the Greystone has an electric system. There is a drive motor under the trailer for each slide that turns a shaft and through rack & pinion gearing, extends and retracts the slide. I'm not sure there is a manual because the system is made up of several components that are used in all electric slide systems. If there is something specific you are concerned about, maybe the forum can help with that.

albertr

Re: Kitchen and L/R Slideout mechanisms. It may have been an unusual question. All I am really asking is (a) who is the manufacturer? (b) what model is it? Would appreciate the information....Thanks....Al

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Lippert makes the slide mechanisms. You can get more info about them on the Lippert website.

D

Dave Willis

Lippert component is the manufacturer and they don't have a model number but an assigned part number.

Thanks