A Little Christmas Present...

goephsrv

Fifth Wheel Enthusiast
I signed up awhile ago to get these surveys sent to my inbox. They are pretty quick and painless and then in a week or so, they send you a check for usually $25-$50 depending on the survey.

This one popped up a couple days ago and was shocked by the amount. They are looking for RV owners and offering $250. I took it and got the check a couple of days later. Thought since everyone here was RV owners I might spread the holiday spirit around.

I am putting this towards my new fifth wheel fund...

here's the link, hope it works for you all

http://survey.confirmit.com/wix/p402822164.aspx?source=4

tdharley

Too good to be true

If it walks like a duck, it waddles like a duck & sounds like a duck.....it is

jimtoo

Just visited the post office to check the mail. Guess what??? The check was in the mail. It came from Atlantic Research and Consulting, Boston, MA. Checked them out and they appear to be legit. http://www.atlantic-research.net
OK,,, Merry Christmas to me, off to the bank I go..:D . Wow..:D I'm ready to take some more like that one.:D

Jim

sislv

Tom & Sharol
Thank you goephsrv !

:cool: Many thanks to goephsrv :) for passing along the survey information starting this thread !!! We got our check in the mail also today, which makes a nice belated Christmas present.

It surprises me the assurances the organization made about not spreading our submitted personal information from the survey. I felt very comfortable participating in it. I even had checked off that I did not want to be contacted later for more info. I would have thought that would have killed my chances. The main reason I had done that is we both are using only our cellphones here in Florida for the winter and I didn't want to be using our minutes for a survey.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.........None

Tom & Sharol
Baker Acres RV Resort
Zephyrhills FL

Mels Musty Music

Will wonders never cease??? My check arrived today, too! Thank you goephsrv for including us in the survey. You surely are entitled to a commission (at least a beer) if our paths ever cross. Thank you again.
Happy New Year!
Hank

C

Chulinw

Got my check and wife doesn't know about it. I am going shopping this time. HE! HE! until she finds out and takes half of it for one of her sewing projects.....

DennisZ

I'm just as amazed as the rest of you, I also got my check today... Still waiting for the "catch", but sure don't see one. Once again special thanks to goephsrv for turning us all on to the survey. This sure helps with the $$ i just spent at CW today.:)