Looking for a Electric Heater...

TXBobcat

Fulltime
I was talking to someone earlier and they showed me a electric heater that they really liked. It was, as I remember, about 6-8" square, black and pretty heavy for it's size.

I can't remember the name of the heater and wanted to see if someone might know of one and where I might buy one.

Any Ideas?

BC

1231ChaseB

Camping world used to carry a small heater that was called Big Heat that is about that size and it work's pretty darn good for a small heater ! Two heat setting's and a thermostat !
chaseb

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Bob, I bought a Pelonis disc heater at CW and I like it a lot. Has an adjustable thremostat and is not real heavy. Works good.
It is the model HC-451 pictured HERE.

Peace
Dave

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Bob, we have THIS ONE. It's very quiet and works very well. At night we put it on the floor in the kitchen and aim it to the bedroom. During the day, in the LR over by the TV.

hoefler

Wal-Mart sells a ceramic heater that is that size that is white, sells for $18. We used 3 of these when we unexpectedly found ourselves stopping in St.Louis with single digit temps. Used one in the basement, one in the bedroom at night with one in the living room. With the ceiling fan on low, we managed to keep it at 65* inside. We were very comfortable, we usually set the stat at 68* any ways.