Introduction - Nathan and Byrd Mathis (nabo) - 2011 Chapter Leaders

jbeletti

Welcome to the Tennessee Chapter of the Heartland Owners Club

Your chapter leaders are: Nathan and Byrd Mathis (nabo)

The boundaries of this chapter are: Entire state of Tennessee

Welcome Nathan and Byrd!

Jim Beletti
President, Heartland Owners Club

jimtoo

Mr Beletti did it again!!!
Set the Hook!
And reeled'em in!!!

Welcome aboard to the Heartland Chapter Leaders Nathan and Byrd Mathis.... you will have fun doing the rallies... although it is work... it is worth the effort to gain all the new friends have fun.

Thanks for volunteering.

Jim M

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Congratulations Nathan and Byrd.You guys will do great!If Renee and I can do anything to help you along the way let us know.

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Congratulations Nathan and Byrd. Cant wait for your first Rally. I know alot of thought went into this.

You guys are going to do a great job.

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
Congratulation to you for being the" Founding Chapter Leaders of Tennessee" !! Thanks for coming on board, you have a great time and meet friends for life !!!

davebennington

A big welcome to the both of you, looking forward to working with you and seeing you at Cherokee. We will help anyway we can.

Dave & Julie

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Nathan & Byrd, Welcome and Thank You for stepping up as Chapter Leaders of the Great State of Tennessee. I hope Lin & I will be able to attend one of your chapters events. Congratulations!

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Nathan & Byrd, Congratulations, I am sure Santha and I will see you in Cherokee. Randy

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
Congratulations and welcome! If you are like us (first club experience), we all will be on the same "learning curve" this year!

Best Wishes and Good Luck!

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Welcome aboard Nathan and Byrd. If you need anything from the Great State of Texas, just let me know.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Thanks to all of ya'll. If it wasn't for the kindness and friendliness of all of ya'll at the past rallies we had attended, we might not have even thought of doing this. We'll be picking all of ya'll minds in the future (haha).
Happy RVing everyone.
B--

SmokeyBare

Congratulations Nathan & Byrd !

Welcome to the ever growing Heartland family tree. We look forward to attending some of the future Tenn Chapter events. Tenn is a state we always are drawn too when our thoughts turn to one day planting roots again in a permanent residence. Tennessee is a Beautiful part of the country!

MICKEY

Past Florida Chapter Leader
Congrats Nathan and Byrd;
Great to have you aboard. Wish I could give you some sage advice but I'm pretty new myself. What I can tell you is everyone is great and will help if needed. If you get winter weary there in Tennessee, Florida is a great place to visit.

Jim & Harriet

Just wanted to say "hey" and let you know we will be looking forward to meeting you and
being part of any Tennessee events. Being in Roanoke, VA we are very close to your state
and have enjoyed camping there many times.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Thank ya'll
Marv & Karen - I can agree - Tennessee is a pretty good place to live and a beautiful state. Would love to have you try to come down for a rally next year.
Jim & Harriet - we would love to have ya'll come down for a rally. Roanoke isn't that far away (if I remember correctly - about 5 hours from our house) so something in the eastern part should be pretty e-z for ya'll.
Mickey and Bonnie - we have traveled many times to Florida around Thanksgiving for family reunions and alway bring the rig. We are anywhere from Jacksonville down to Jupiter, depending on which family members are hosting the reunion. Good luck with the Florida chapter!

dieselsweetheart

Hi Nathan and Byrd....greetings from PA...Home of the Steelers, Eagles, Phillies, and Hershey Chocolate! Welcome to the club! You'll have a great time!