Details:
------------------------------

• Number of sites held: 20
  • Site fee: $37.00 per night.
  • Non-Club Member Event fee: $20.00 Per Person
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: 6/11/2011
  • Potluck time: 6:00

Event Leader: mrcomer (click to contact)
  • Mark Comer Cell #1-937-409-3665
Additional Info:
------------------------------
Welcome to the third annual Ohio Chapter of the Heartland Owner's Club Rally. It will be my pleasure to be your host once again this year. I look forward to meeting everyone.

I have spoken to the people at the Campground. They can accommodate us and very nicely I might add. I asked them to provide 20 sites for us. We will have pull thru (15) and some back-ins (5), full hookup, 50 amp sites. There is a shelter right by us for our use if we want. The only thing about keeping us together is that we need people to make reservations sooner than later to make sure we stay together. Jenna asked that we make our reservations by April 1st otherwise she will have to open up the remaining sites to the public. They will take a credit card to hold your reservation but not charge the card until you arrive. If we have 12 or more arrive then we will get a discounted rate of $34.00 per night. The winter hours for the office are Tuesday and Fridays 11:00-4:00 during the off season. Please make your reservations as soon as possible, I know I will. When you call to make your reservation, please let them know you are with the Heartland group so they can put you in the appropriate sites that are set aside for us.

We will have a potluck dinner Saturday evening at 6:00. The club will provide burgers and grilled chicken breast. Please bring your own plates, silverware and drink and a dish to share with the group. We will provide a potato casserole, chips and condiments.
  1. Mark, Linda and Justin Comer 1007
  2. John and Myrna Bird 1022
  3. Tom and Sue Detty 1712
  4. Michael and Darlene Jordan 1476
  5. Tom and Nancy Padovano 1136
  6. Bernie and Karen Wolf 1622
Points of interests in the area:
COSI Science Museum
Polaris Mall
Alum Creek State Park
MEI Micro Center for all your computer needs

Last edited:

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Hello everyone,
I am finally starting to get excited about the approaching camping season. Just opened up the camper today and no suprises so far. As for the Ohio Rally, If anyone has already made reservations, could you let me know somehow so I can keep a head count? That would be great. Thank you.

Mark

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
For those of you leaving with us on Sunday heading to Goshen. I may stop at this Blue Beacon Truck wash in Fort Wayne Indiana. It is on the way and at the exit we would take to get back on to route 33. It will be about 3 hours into our 4 hour drive so it will be a good place to fuel up also. Their rates for washing RV's seems very reasonable.

Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.