Tv ?

OK I know some are going to say what a stupid? But wife all worried about TV. We just pick up our new NT 2011 21 FBS and before I put the winter cover on it. I has a 25 in flat screen that is hanging on the wall should I leave in trailer or will the cold hurt it. The temp get down to about 5 below some times in the winter. :confused:

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
I don't think the weather will hurt it but their are a prime target for thieves. I would take it out to be safe.
BTW I don't think the trucks that transport Televisions to stores are heated in the winter time. So that should tell you it would be alright. Also I would put a sign on the door which says "All televisions and electronic equipment have been removed"

Jellystone

owensfamily, this very same topic came up last winter on a thread. Several owners did the research and found that these Jensen TV's are safe in the cold down into the negative digits (-15 or -20,something in this area). Anyhow, your television should be OK this winter in your location barring an Ice Age :).