New Sundance Owner

Rusty

Hello to all. I am the proud owner of a new 3100Es that I picked up on Friday. I have been looking on the forum the last few weeks while I looked at new fifth wheels. Lots of good info here.

jimtoo

Hi Rusty,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

If you have questions, just ask and someone will give you the answer normally. There are few things that we don't know yet, but we are learning.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations on your new Sundance. We also had a Sundance and love it before upgrading. Hope you enjoy it as much as we are enjoying our Heartland coach.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Hey Rusty, Welcome to the heartland family & Forum. I'm sure you'll love the new Sundance. Browse around ank remember, we're here to help. Not that you'll need it...

LilGTO71

just wanted to echo everyones comment, WELCOME. If you're new to RVing, you're in for a great time. Get out and enjoy.

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
Congratulations on the new purchase! Wishing you many happy and safe hours of camping!