2011 Big Horn 3185 Now Under Cover

campnpaul

Since this is my first post, I wanted to take a minute to thank a few folks.
· Ron Dickeson of Heartland – We meet Ron at the Hershey PA RV show in 2009 and he remembered us (actually only my wife) at the Atlantic City RV show. After spending time with us listening to our wants and desires, he pointed us to a new BH model just in stock at Crossroads Trailer Sales in Newfield NJ.
· Crossroads Trailer Sales – They treated us with professionalism throughout the entire sales process. After shopping for a good price, Crossroads met my best deal. I know I wanted to purchase from them once I saw their facility.
· Debbie and John Bylinski – NJ Chapter Leaders - We met John and Deb at the Atlantic City RV show in the Heartland display. They invited us to participate in the NJ rally which we did. Our BH3185 came in just 3 days before the rally. We had a great time.
· Jim Beletti – We met Jim at the NJ rally and he was very helpful answering my questions and offering suggestions on improvement and modifications. He helped fix an issue I had with the overhead cabinets not opening up enough.
o We signed up to become Club members. I can’t remember my number.
· Jim and Cheryl – PA Chapter Leaders – Who helped us attend the PA rally even thought we did not know you had to register on line.
After 6 months of weekend and vacation camping and squeezing in 40 nights this season, our 2011 BH3185 is winterized and under cover.
I‘ll try to post some of the changes Jim Beletti suggested.
Paul & Vicki LoPiccolo
2011 Big Horn 3185
2006 Ford F250 Diesel SC LB 4X4

Member 1616 :)

Last edited by a moderator:

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Paul it was really nice talking with you this evening. Have your people call my people and we'll meet up for that dinner and maybe we'll see you at the AC RV Show next month.

So sorry that the season is ending but we'll need some extra time to push the snow blower anyway!

Your number is 1616! How could you forget that one? You've only got one number to remember twice!

campnpaul

Thanks for the reminder. 1616 I got it now. Vicki adn I will try to make the NJ rally. I have put it on our calendar.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
It would be really cool to see you at the Jersey Rally. Take care over the winter and stay in touch!