Bighorn 3585RL on order

funntheson

Well, it might be a little too early to get excited, but my wife and I ordered a Bighorn 3585RL at the Pomona RV show.

The factory won't start making it until the end of November, because we wanted to go with the new Pecan wood vs the Cherry.

So, even though we won't have it until late December / early January, we are having fun thinking of the possibilities.

Through the years (hey, isn't that a Kenny Roger's song?) we have owned 2 tent trailers, a 30' fifth wheel, a hybrid trailer (big mistake), and now after 7-8 years with nothing, we will soon be back in business.

I have already had a great private conversation from a wonderful member. I look forward to learning a bunch from all of you experts.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
funntheson, Welcome to the Heartland Family & Forum. That was a pretty good song by Kenny. Enjoy your new Bighorn.

slmayor

Founding California Northern Chapter Leader
Congrats and welcome too! You should have it just in time to attend all of our CA rallies as well as the OR and others. :) They're a great place to learn tips and tricks and meet a lot of great folks.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Welcome! Its never too early to get excited about ordering a new rig!!!!!
Kristy