Taking the plunge

Gary F

14 hrs from now and i will be a new owner of a 32RL Bighorn. Heading out to Bill Plemmons RV to do the deed.

:eek:

Gary F

jbeletti

Woohoo! Go Gary - Go Gary!

Congratulations on joining the ever-growing Heartland family. You're on your way to becoming a "happy camper".

Here's to the longest 2 weeks of your life. Post some pics of your rig when you get it.

Jim

Tom of Ypsi

Gary, congrats on your choice of rvs. I am sure you made the right decision. I know the excitement going on for you and your family at the moment. I only have 56 hours and 51 minutes till I am a Landmark owner but who is counting.
Make that 49 minutes.

Gary F

A few pictures of the new Trailer while sitting on the sales lot :D

Gary F

Attachments

• IMG_0316.JPG
    IMG_0316.JPG
    179.2 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_0311.JPG
    IMG_0311.JPG
    189.7 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_0312.JPG
    IMG_0312.JPG
    222.6 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_0313.JPG
    IMG_0313.JPG
    292.2 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_0314.JPG
    IMG_0314.JPG
    270.4 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_0315.JPG
    IMG_0315.JPG
    204.4 KB · Views: 69
  • 0817111338.jpg
    0817111338.jpg
    242 KB · Views: 117
  • 0817111339.jpg
    0817111339.jpg
    336.2 KB · Views: 89
  • 0813111253a.jpg
    0813111253a.jpg
    167.8 KB · Views: 83
  • 0813111253.jpg
    0813111253.jpg
    171.1 KB · Views: 72
  • DSC_0050.jpg
    DSC_0050.jpg
    926.6 KB · Views: 36

Tom of Ypsi

Gary, nice pictures thanks for sharing. Sure looks good especially with all of that blue sky. 5 to 7 inches of snow expected here tomorrow and maybe more with freezing drizzle towards the end of the storm. I hope when I sign for my rig on Monday it is not ready and I can pick it up on a sunny day. I want to at least go down the highway with a new clean impressive looking Heartland product.

Phil Smith

Retired South Carolina Chapter Leader
Gary,

Congrats on the new Bighorn. Maybe we can get our Bighorns together sometime this summer between Raleigh and Charlotte. I'm still hoping to get the call that mine has arrived and ready for pick up on Friday. Hoping for its maiden voyage to Atlanta this coming weekend. If not, its load the old trailer back up. Can't wait to be doing my own bragging and sending pics of mine.

(Still hoping Merlin writes that he is headed for Greenville, SC with my delivery.):D

Phil

Phil Smith

Retired South Carolina Chapter Leader
Sorry for the double reply but I just read an email frm Scott that said my Bighorn left the factory on the 18th! I sould be able to pick it up Friday when I get back from CA.:D :D :D
Phil

jbeletti

To Tom re. Mt. Rushmore

Hey Tom,

I see in another post of yours that you have the Landmark home now. Can hardly wait to get mine the first of April. Just brought the truck home yesterday!

Besides everything, what do you most like about the Mt. Rushmore floor plan? I liked the spaciousness of the kitchen and the pass-thorugh aspect (with the island) vs. the Grand Canyon. For me, it works better.

Also, did you get the island? They really do a great job on the island.

Take care,

Jim

Tom of Ypsi

Hi Jim,
The best thing I like about the Mt Rushmore at the moment is the towing. It tows far better than I thought it would. I guess I was looking for this big cumbersome whale following me down the road. Not so. I guess I was a little spoiled by my Titanium with the rounded front end.
We have not spent any time in our rig so far so as far as interior comforts go I do not know. I will probably go out and play around in it for several hours today. You know watching TV and going over everything again before our first camping trip.
We did not get the island, I thought it would be nice but the wife did not want it. She wanted the total openess of the interior and felt that she would not need the additional space. For the most part tthis is her space so I left it alone. We were told that we could add the island later on with no problems if we wanted to.
We are expecting more snow tonight and agin tomorrow and Tuesday with no warm weather in the next week. Hopefully this is the last hurrah for winter and all of us can get our Heartlands out to show the world.