DVD player will not play DVD all the way through

mmastin

We cannot get the Jensen unit in our Cyclone 3950 to play DVD's all the way through. The player will get about half-way through the movie and then freeze up.

Any ideas?

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
mmastin, I've moved your question into an area where it should be seen by the tech experts that can offer you the best solution. Give them a little time to respond. They may not have the answer to your situation but can tell you how to get it taken care of.

JENSENRVdirect

I represent ASA Electronics, the producer of the JENSEN brand of televisions, stereos, and speakers and the Voyager brand of observation monitors and cameras. At ASA, we strive to provide excellent customer service and product satisfaction and would like to offer some assistance in this matter.

I would recommend trying the reset button which is located behind the detachable faceplate. See if this corrects the issue.

If the trouble persists, you or your dealer should call us for further troubleshooting. You can reach us on our toll free technical support line at (877) 845-8750. We are available M-F 8:00 AM until 6:00 PM EDT.

Please let me know if you need any further assistance.