Toy Lock installation

jkeat

Just got my trailer a couple weeks ago (M23). It was supposed to have a Toy Lock installed but it came without. Heartland shipped the Toy Lock the next day but it was a "bulk" item and did not include any mounting hardware or instructions. They have since shipped a hardware kit (TL202133HK) which only includes 2 thin bolts (@ 3 inches long) and 2 nuts. It seems like there should be more to securely fasten it to the frame. There are 2 bolt holes in the center of the Toy Lock that seem like they would support the weight of it better but there were no bolts in the kit for these holes. Also, should there be any installation brackets? Please let me know what you have holding on your toy locks so I can explain it to my dealer so he sends the right parts. Thanks in advance!

I'll take a pic of the toy lock on our M22 for you tomorrow when its light and post here. But the mounting hardware sounds right - two 3 inch bolts that attach the lock to the frame (eyelets on each edge of the center of the toy lock), with no brackets. You'll have to drill holes in the frame.