Considering a 361

cgintx

We are close to purchasing a Road Warrior 361. Our 2 boys are getting older and outgrowing our Forest River bunkhouse. A toyhauler seems to suit us right now and we like the floorplan of the 361 with the 14' garage. We have looked at many manufacturers and floorplans and keep going back to the 361. We have not owned a Heartland before and are looking for advice from you Heartland owners. Thanks

truknutt

Committed Member
I love this floorplan!! They displayed one at the last Hershey RV show in the Full Throttle (blue/silver) graphics. I heard a lot of positive comments as folks toured the rig, okay most were from me.

Jellystone

cgintx, welcome to the forum. The Road Warrior is a terrific toyhauler. We have had a lot of fun with ours. I've seen the model 361 on the Heartland website only (not in person) and the floorplan does seem nice. Heartland does an overall fantastic job in my opinion. Happy Shopping & Hopefully Buying!

jimtoo

Hi cgintx,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners forum and family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

I'm sure you will get many good reviews about the 361 as it seems to be very a popular unit.

Meanwhile enjoy the forum.

Jim M

BruteForce

I own the Roadwarrior 395 (largest of the RW models). Just recently at an RV show, we saw the 361. I'd trade my new 395 in if I could get value out of the 395. The 14' garage was made possible by eliminating the rear toilet that I have in the 395.

I also like the fact that the garage is now heated and cooled; my 395 doesn't have HVAC in the garage.

Jellystone

We took the plunge and bought the 361. It is sitting in out driveway.

Congratulations on the new toyhauler, I know that you made a great choice in the Road Warrior. There is still time for a few camping trips before the cold stuff sets in over in Texas. Take that baby out to a campground and have fun!

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Welcome, another Texan! Where in Texas?

I'm sure you will love your new Heartland, we do!!

TT

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
cgintx, welcome and congrats on the new trailer. Also please consider coming to our rally in April at the Rayford Crossing RV Resort.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
cgintx, we are staying at Rayford Crossing for the winter, and we'd love to have you bring the new rig over.

Mike Aplin

If you would like any information regarding the 361 from the factory reps, please feel free to call Heartland at 574-266-8726 and we will be glad to help assist you. Take care and I hope we can find a way for you and your family to join our family here at Heartland RV.

Take care, Mike