Stablizer Jacks

drobson2

On ordering can you request four stablzer jacks on 183MPG? And will the dealers be getting pricing and more information on the ordering of 185T?

Thanks
Dan

jimtoo

Hi Dan,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the family of owners. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

I would think your dealer should have the information, but if not, your in the right place.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

bigTdrop

Hi Dan,
If you do ask for two more jacks, make sure they're good one's. The jacks that came with our 181, while sufficient for this small TT, are really cheapo. I'm going to remove them and add four of a higher quality, given that one has already broken (the nut sheared).

brains77396

I am not sure about ordering them, but your dealer will be happy to install them for you, for a price of course. I also suggest you get a vent cover installed over the vent in the bath. Not too expensive for that mod.

On ordering can you request four stablzer jacks on 183MPG? And will the dealers be getting pricing and more information on the ordering of 185T?

Thanks
Dan

drobson2

Thanks for the idea, as you have said the dealer will do a add on for the Jacks . Also the after market ones are alot better then the factory ones.