Merry Christmas

jpmorgan37

To all of the members on the forum, Sue and I want to wish each of you a Blessed Christmas and a New Year filled with much happiness and wonderful travel experiences. Thanks to all who have shared their knowledge with us this past year. A special thanks to Scott who has given his time to the forum and his support to us, as owners of Heartland products. And to Jim Beletti, we all owe you for the countless hours that you have devoted to make this the best forum on the web for RV'ers. Merry Christmas and God Bless.

John and Sue

elwaller39

Evans & Lana
Merry Christmas to you, John & sue , and all the othe form members along with Jim B. and Scott. Merry Christmas to all the Heartland workers also.we have had a great year with our Bighorn and hope others had the same. Evans & Lana

jbeletti

John, Sue, Evans and Lana and everyone here on the forum reading this, thank you all for making this a friendly, fun and informative forum. Nancy and I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year. And we look forward to seeing many of you again and a lot of new faces at the rally in May/June.

Jim

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Renee and I would also like to wish everyone, here on the forum,. a Very Merry Christmas and a Blessed,happy and safe New Year. Thanks Jim B. for watching over the site, and thanks to everyone for all the helps and hints that we read here on a daily basis.

Goldenwingers

goldenwingers
Merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous New Year to all on the forum. Travel safe, we hope to join you in just over a year.

arisce

We extend our wishes to all RVers, fellow Heartland owners, rallyers and all members of this forum. We wish all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Wish everyone the best of health.
And now for something completely different on this forum:Joyeux Noel et Bonne et Heureuse Année à nos amis américains. See you at the Rally. Youpee!

Uncle Rog

Merry Christmas From California!!!

Merry Christmas to our brothers and sisters of the "Horn" and to all the Heartland and RV community in general. We are all hunkered down for winter, as our post shows...oh yeah....Happy New Year too !!!!!!!!

Attachments

• FRONT.JPG
    FRONT.JPG
    586.7 KB · Views: 47
  • REAR.JPG
    REAR.JPG
    548.1 KB · Views: 52

billd

Merry Christmas and Happy New Years to all. We hope the new year brings you many happy days of camping and use of the 5ht wheel of your choice.

Bill and Renee

Uncle Rog

Merry Christmas!! Our best wishes to all... Winter has been brutal! Highs in the 60's and even into the 30's at night! Hope all you folks in the "heartland' have your kayaks ready, Al Gore says it's going to be a warm winter.............Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!

Oldlthrnecksgirl

Hisyoungercuterwife
As a BritCanaYank I would like to express myself in a few ways,,,

to the Brits, Happy Christmas and a blessed Hogminay!
to the Canucks, Merry Christmas and happy New Year/ Joyeux Noel et Bonne Annee!
to the Yanks, well, everything I could say would be politically incorrect so Happy Holiday Season!

And in seriousness, Wishing you all the best of the year and the rest to come. May you and your families be happy and safe. May your hearts remain full of wisdom and kindness,,,

Elizabeth

seamo

Bob and Christina Seaman
Last May when we took off to the Heartland Rally we had no idea that we would make good friends all the way. We LOVED the rallies and Merry Christmas to all at Heartland, esp Scott and Jim. Little did we know that they would extended the Christmas spirit to us in August. Merry Christmas to our guru, Jim and Nancy. Happy 2008 and see you in Branson.

sharmulst

We too would like to wish all on the forum a very Merry Christmas and the best of the New Year. We are spending the holidays in Port Richey, Fl. This is our first trip to Florida and we are enjoying it very much. Have lots to see yet as we are going to 2 more parks south and then the first of Feb. start up the east side.
Thanks to all who have helped us and to Jim and John for this great forum.
If we don't see any of you before we will see you in Branson.

I agree whole heartledly with John, Jim has given us countless hours of dedication and Scott knowledge and most of all help when we needed it. As they have said, Merry Christmas to everyone and have a Happy New year.
Greg and Bonnie from Vermont

DaleR

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, to all. It's the time of the year for family and friends to get together, lots of hand shakes and hugs.
Dale.

brunomisty

Sundance Owner
9.gif

Uncle Rog

Almost Feel Guilty.....

Merriest of Christmas greetings! You folks out in the east be careful out there. We are back to the usual weather, mid 70's, and plan to BBQ this afternoon and enjoy the sunshine. The last month has been brutal, 50's most days and even had some frost!................