Socal spring rally 2011

DATES FOR RALLY

• Total voters

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Well Socal members the new year is almost upon us.

I have had 4 requests to have the spring rally in April and at Canyon RV Park in Anahiem. For you "newbees", this is where we held the 1st Socal rally in 2008... rain and all.

So to get this started I need help with the date to have it.

These are the weekends in April 2011 (Fri-Sat)
1st-2nd
8th-9th
15th-16th
22nd-23rd... well I guess this weekend is out...the 24th is Easter. My fine feathered friends Dave and Kenny made sure I knew it. Thanks Pals
29th-30th

I can't find a calender with the date for Easter next year. This year it was the 1st Sunday in April. SO...one weekend in April might be out.

This is the 1st posting......so it will improve as we get some input.

BTW, does anybody remember this...we must have been a little wacky!! Never could figure out why Mike and Roy where standing in the rain.

Attachments

• rally 016 (Medium).jpg
    rally 016 (Medium).jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

cookie

Administrator
Staff member

BTW, does anybody remember this...we must have been a little wacky!! Never could figure out why Mike and Roy where standing in the rain.

Bob.....did you shower???

Oh, and by the way....Easter Sunday is April 24.

Peace
Dave

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Bob.....did you shower???

Oh, and by the way....Easter Sunday is April 24.

Peace
Dave

Thanks Dave, for helping Bob, he has a rough time wih CRS and all. Bob if you have a special date in mind ,I can get some of us midwest , eastern folks to vote in your poll for you......Kenny

Bob&Patty

You guys are a "riot Alice". You 2 YO-YO's can vote if you want.....but you better be coming. Better yet, just send Kat and Mary. It's really swell to have friends like you.....kinda like a poke in the eye with a sharp stick. "May the bird of paradise fly up your nose". Ya never know, it could be lower though.......maybe waist high or lower.

Last edited:

jnbhobe

You guys are a "riot Alice". You 2 YO-YO's can vote if you want.....but you better be coming. Better yet, just send Kat and Mary. It's really swell to have friends like you.....kinda like a poke in the eye with a sharp stick.

See Bob I didn't say anything. Just sitting in the back ground, Mister Nice Guy !!!! waiting his turn.

loafer

Ken and Dave
Dont be poking the porch dog (Bob) he bites and to top that he wont let you come to his rally just send the ladies LOL
Bill

jnbhobe

Ken and Dave
Dont be poking the porch dog (Bob) he bites and to top that he wont let you come to his rally just send the ladies LOL
Bill

How about the ladies going to California and the guys going to Montana!!! LOL

loafer

Hey guys we could go to
Bobs Rv and camp resort, Montana. Gets 5 star ratings every time in RV Park reviews.
Out on the plains of Montana (big sky country)
Bill

Bob&Patty

Well so far we have 3 votes:

2. for the 8th -9th

1. for the 15th-16th

SO...JB made this a sticky . SO I hope more people read the thread and vote. That way I can get the sites reserved...SOON

Last edited:

sdgirl

Hey Gang! I voted for the 8th - 9th, but frankly,, Montana sounds better~ :) As of right now, I think Roy and I are up for any of those weekends. Keep us posted~ Miss you all and looking forward to this. I really liked Canyon. VERY glad we are going back to that one.

Bob&Patty

Thanks Dena, I liked Canyon also. We never know....maybe Lar and Debbi will be there with a new LM. Dennis has already said that his BIL wont come.

Bob&Patty

Well Art, thanks for the vote. It figures you would be the "odd man out".

Fun, thanks for the vote and hope you can make it.

So far it's 3 for the 8th and 9th

1 for 15th and 16th

1 for the 29th and 30th

TessaM

Past California Central Chapter Leader
Hi,
Have to chang my vote to first or second weekend of the month, forgot we have a grandkid due. Sorry to do a Brett Farve on you.

Art