Razor 3110DS mystery switch

captpfd

Still trying to figure out where everything is and does on this trailer. I found the on-board flow pump hidden behind the wall in the belly transverse compartment. Can anyone tell me what the little on/off switch controls in the same area, drivers side transverse compartment mounted on the black carpet directly in front of the flow pump? Thanks Capt.

djkelsoe

It turns your water pump on/off for the use of the outside shower. That way you do not have to go inside to turn the pump on.

captpfd

I concur. I just spoke with a guy from Heartland and he said it controls the on-board pump from the outside. He said there is suppose to be a fill line hose connected to the pump also to fill buckets etc from the outside. I am at work, but will check tomorrow. They hid that pump really good, it took me awhile to figure out where it was. I have owned this trailer for two weeks and the issues continue and this trailer looks brand new. Two leaks. One at the inside shower which I think I fixed over the weekend and one that appears to be at the outside cover on the refrigerator. In addition, the furnace works intermittently. Worked the day we got it and this weekend the burner wouldn't light but could smell propane. Frustrating and getting expensive to say the least.

What other issues have you had with your trailer? Where are you located in Texas? Any issues with the leaf springs? Capt. lesrub@aol.com