Nasty in Amarillo

sailorand

Past British Columbia Chapter Leader
HappyKayakers
Very nice photo album. I guess I should have taken pictures of our 14" of snow in November which is not common at all. Lots of rain yes but not snow in November.
We hope to tour Texas in Jan to April 2008
Rand

randes

Nice pictures. Looks like more ice than snow. Don't come to Denver either! At 12:30 pm, snow is coming down here at about an inch per hour. The forecast is for 12-24" by Thursday afternoon.

At least we'll have a White Christmas.

HappyKayakers

bowtorc said:
Looks cold

How was the unit for warm?

Roger
We're doing OK inside. I added extra insulation in several places. We frequently have the fireplace going while watching TV at night. And when it's bedtime, we close the pocket door to the bedroom and open the bathroom door all the way, then turn on a small electric heater in the bedroom.

Uncle Rog

December Camping

Howdy, we went out 12/7-12/10 into the local low mountains, pretty blustery, but we were able to make it through...........UR

Attachments

• FRONT.JPG
    FRONT.JPG
    586.7 KB · Views: 22
  • REAR.JPG
    REAR.JPG
    548.1 KB · Views: 21
C

Chulinw

You should be down in South Texas enjoying the sun along the Mexican boarder. Lots of good places to stay at this time of the year and warm.
Sure did enjoy the pictures. I have been in Amarillo durining the summer and had to use the A/C all the time. Good luck on your travels..

phranc

HappyKayakers.. It was about 50 today in my part of NY..
sure beats shoveling snow . But I know it won't last too long..
Thanks for the pics........

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Chulinw said:
You should be down in South Texas enjoying the sun along the Mexican boarder. Lots of good places to stay at this time of the year and warm.
Sure did enjoy the pictures. I have been in Amarillo durining the summer and had to use the A/C all the time. Good luck on your travels..

Last night in Corpus Christi was pretty interesting. There were coastal flood warnings out. Rainy, blustery and a bit chilly but we survived. Cap't Morgan does wonders. We're currently in Colonia del Ray RV Park out near Padre Island. There's another Bighorn here but I haven't seen anyone around to talk with. Maybe they'll be at the Park party tonight.