New 2011 Focus

Hi I'am new to the Heartland form doesn't seem to be any Focus owners around here.:)
Thought I would share why we ended up with the Focus. I have been looking for some time at trailers both used and new Hours upon hours of time researching this feature and that one. We (wife and I) were drawn too the edge but we needed a four season trailer and weight was not much of a factor with our crew cab truck. We plan on dry camping here in the mountains of Wyoming and some traveling also. Upgrades that we are going to do before we use it include the Ez flex suspension, mattress, and a generator to run everything when we are out in the boonies. Well got to go.
RogerDodger

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
RogerDodger, Welcome to the Heartland Family & Forum. The Focus is fairly new to the Heartland community but I'm sure with time, they will have a great following. In the meantime, enjoy your new rig and we are here to help if we can. Travel Safe!

OrangeWing

Will
We got the FX18 so far everything is good
Rogerdodger

We purchased the FX21 earlier in the year. Went to Camping World and goit the 7zone pillow top mattress cover... it actually makes the factory one feel like an actual pillow top bed! I highly recommend.