Well the wife and I did it

Ricoh

Past Ontario Chapter Leader
We saw a 3185RL at a show in Ottawa this summer and the wife and I fell in love with the layout and the upgrades from our 2009. We talked and chatted and fussed until I finally went in to see my dealer and sat down to crunch some numbers. Of course he was way out of line and I just walked out. A couple of weeks later I was back in getting some supplies and did a little more talking. He was a lot closer to the number that I had in mind but still far enough away that I did not buy. Last week I just dropped in to chat (he is 10 minutes away) and he asked if I was going to deal or not. I sat down with him and we haggled and joked around a bit until I gave him my number that I was comfortable with. He said no. I told him to call the owner and he came back and told me I had a deal. I picked the new 3185 up on Friday and brought it home and set it up in the laneway. We fired up the furnace on Saturday and spent the late afternoon and early evening celebrating our new wheels with a few drinks and some wine. Very , very pleased.

Rick & Joanne

4ever

Rick,

Congratulations on your new rig! It is a great feeling when you get a new unit. Hope you have many great trips with it.

Ted

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Congratulations. Now how about that winter trip to the RGV in Texas to get out of that cold. :)

Ricoh

Past Ontario Chapter Leader
jmgratz.

said that to the wife on sat. Wish I was hooking her up and leaving for florida or Texas or Arizona. Not looking forward to the winter this year at all. Just not quite ready to pack it in yet.

Rick

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
jmgratz.

said that to the wife on sat. Wish I was hooking her up and leaving for florida or Texas or Arizona. Not looking forward to the winter this year at all. Just not quite ready to pack it in yet.

Rick

Hopefully you will soon. Remember what Nike says...Just Do It!

jnbhobe

Rick & Joanne; Congratulations on the 3185. Patti and I like that floorplan too!! Now all you need is a 2011 Ford F-350 to yank it around with. LOL Good luck and have fun with your new rig; Patti & Jon

irogeo

We are with you Rick and Joanne not looking forward to winter here in SD either. Congrats on your new rig. We are so looking forward alreadyto take ours out of storage and we just put it there yesterday. Have a good winter tho'.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
yep done the same. On the days that I'm blue, I just go out to the rig, push out the slides, turn on the furnace and just relax. it's unbelievable how that turns your day around.

We have a 287 5th wheel. I'm a quilter and blew up the bed in the living room and laid out quilt blocks on it last summer when I was on vacation by myself. I put my sewing machine on the dining room table and it was so easy to put the blocks together when they were laid out next to me. Am doing a baby block quilt which has to be laid out before sewing. After our Thanksgiving trip in the 5th wheel, I plan to sew the baby block quilt together in the 5'er. My husband doesn't appreciate quilt blocks on the king bed in the house for more than one day. It's a little hard to sleep without messing them up!

We found out our Jensen TV gets the PBS stations I like off the antenna. Our older TV doesn't get as many stations and they're snowy. Does any one know why the Jensen TV gets better reception?

wfwilson

Founding Canadian Region Director - Retired
Rick and Joanne
Congratulations on the new BH Cant wait to see it in McGregor
Wayne

thibideau

Rick & Joanne & PeePee dog
congratulations on your new unit. looking forward to seeing you next June at MacGregor

bighornby

Ontario Chapter Leaders
congrats my rick and joanne. i think donna and i were the first of the club members to be in it and its very very nice. june is getting closer and looking forward to seeing you both and the rest of the gang in windsor.