Lites/ Television problem

Ernie & Lettie

Got LED Lites for the trailer. When watching the television on channel 9 and turn the lites on {leds} the picture on the television pauses, shut lites off the television plays like normal. Don't care what lite I turn on, as long as it has a led lite in it the tv pauses. Tv is working on12 volts, replace the leds with regular lites and the tv works good. Happens in the backyard or in Carlsbad New Mexico. Leds are 150 lumans lites. Anybody have any Ideas. I am lost. Thanx Ernie & Lettie

branson4020

Icantre Member
So, I guess thats a 12V TV plugged into a "cigarette lighter" style 12 V outlet. Did you install that outlet or did it come with the trailer?

Ernie & Lettie

Came with trailer, after reading your last post it dawned on me to try 120 volt. Found the power cords for 120 volts, hooked it up and no more problems, even getting more stations to watch. I don;t remember why I had it on 12 volts anyway. but everything is good now. Thanx alot Ernie & Lettie

2010augusta

LEDs can cause a lot of strange issue when used as after-market bulbs. I put 1157 LED replacement bulbs in the Taillights of my '94 F-350 and the cruise control stopped working, left turn signal stopped working, right still worked fine, and the wipers worked differently too, removed the LEDs and replaced with standard 1157s every-thing went back to normal. it was strange.