Does Anyone know ????

Stinger381

My 5'ver is not at home right now and I'm planning on buying a Weber Q grill to use this weekend while Tailgating in Auburn! Does anyone know if the 3300 RLB comes with the low pressure LP fitting as a standard option from the factory ? I have a Mr. Heater regulator bypass valve for my portable heater and I know I can connect it through that fitting but I was just wondering if it would be simpler to connect to a LP fitting if the camper has one ?

Bighurt

It's under the Entry Door.

You can't double regulate the propane supply.

You will have to remove the regulator from the Q in order to make it work with the low pressure supply.

I find it's just easier to carry a third bottle...

Stinger381

Thanks I got a great deal on the Q 220 this morning at Academy Sports ($148) and I am planning on removing the regulator and adding the hose. I've got a good Propane dealer here who says he can make me a detachable hose with the quick connect fitting on it so that's what I'm planning right now. Just think it would be easy to plug it in and start up without having to tote extra bottles.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
I got an extra hose and connect it to the bottle (after disconnecting the RV supply hose) and it works just fine with our Weber Q.