Good Morning

ross_nc

My name is Ross--DW is Barbara. We, a couple of weeks ago, purchased a BH 3070RL. We've have had only minor problems which seem to be the same as others have experienced: such as sliding door handle broke, storage compartment gaskets, cabinet hinge popped out, etc. Nothing serious and simple to correct (with your help). So far we are happy with our Bighorn. We don't even miss our SOB. Plan to join the HOC but there is not a floorplan choice that fits us. Suggestion? Or is it OK to avoid that question. A current street address will not be our home address, hope that's not a problem. I have been learning from all of you. This forum activity and the people here had some bearing on our deciding to purchase a BH. Ross

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Ross and Barbara, weclcome to the Heartland family. Good to hear that you have only had a few minor issues with your new Bighorn. As you know from owning a SOB, there can be issues that pop up from time to time as we tow them down the highway.
As far as not being able to designate the 3070RL on your sign up for the HOC, I am sure that Jim B. will contact you and take care of that.
Be sure to take in a few rallies, you will enjoy them.

Peace
Dave

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Hi Ross and Barbara, My name is Terry Deal. My wife Renee and I are the NC chapter leaders of the HOC.It is great to have you as a new member on the forum.We are also glad that you are enjoying your new Bighorn.I highly recommend that you join the HOC because of all the benefits you will receive.I really don't think the questions you have about the floorplan will matter.And as far as the address goes I will let Jim B. weigh in on that one.I want to invite you to our NC/SC joint spring rally in Rutherfordton,NC on April 15-17,2011 at 4 Paws Kingdom. Also we have a regional rally coming up in Cherokee,NC on April 29-May 1 2011,at the Cherokee KOA. Info on both these rallies can be found by clicking on the events tab at the top of the page. If we can help you please let us know.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations on your new Big Horn. Hope you will enjoy it as much as we love our Big Country. You will have lots of camping opportunity with other Heartlanders in many rallies that have already been planned in 2011. Feel free to join in on any or all of them, depending on how much you want to travel. Travel safely.