Overwhelmed, This forum works!

GOTTOYS

Yesterday, I posted a concern about some warranty service on my Big Country. Some of the replies suggested that I contact Heartland Customer Service and check on the status of the parts. Well I didn't have to. They called me this morning! I was given a full update on where the parts are and what took so long. One of them was scheduled to arrive this morning at their parts depot and would be shipped to the dealer today. I was called because they read about my concern on this forum. When is the last time someone from GM, Ford or any other manufacturer called you about the status of something you were waiting for? GOOD JOB Heartland! you've restored my faith...Don :D

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Don, see we told you. HL does care..."BUT S*** HAPPENS". BTW, were the parts ordered by the dealer in a timely manner?

SmokeyBare

Heartland is very Proactive with their customers ! Really a breath of fresh air in todays typical customer-NO-service world.

The Forum works so well because many on here "Pass it Forward" Many are willing to share information to those who could use sound advice.

Glad your issues are soon to be addressed Don.

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
It was repeated comments like yours that was a deciding factor in our Heartland purchase rather than SOB. Hopefully one does not need the service but it is sure nice to know it is there when and if! I sincerely believe Heartland does show concern for their customer.

Best Wishes!

RoadJunkie

When is the last time someone from GM, Ford or any other manufacturer called you about the status of something you were waiting for? :D

It happened to me with Volkswagon. I filled out a customer survey on some issues with warranty questions and they called me to correct the issue with a few hours! It was a great experience.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
So glad to see that Heartland takes pride in their products and service.