Well we are commiteed now!

porthole

Retired
Well we are committed now!

The trusty GMC 2500HD was officially sold today and is on it's way to Maine.

Attachments

• Cyclone_ext_31_B.jpg
    Cyclone_ext_31_B.jpg
    270.5 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:

truknutt

Committed Member
Hope your Ford deal goes through without a hitch; the Cyclone will look strange being pulled by that golf cart!!!

watchthebox

What truck are you getting? If a Ford, are you getting the factory hitch?

P.S. Your 5th wheel looks a lot like mine!

1231ChaseB

Re: Well we are committed now!

At the present time the GM Duramax has the most horsepower and torque so i guess I'd lean in that direction !
chaseb

truknutt

Committed Member
Hope your Ford deal goes through without a hitch; the Cyclone will look strange being pulled by that golf cart!!!

Seems the thread started leaning towards the factory tow hitch. I didn't mean to imply there was anything wrong with the factory hitch. Ha, the "hitch" I was referring to was as in "without any problems".

porthole

Retired
Re: Well we are committed now!

At the present time the GM Duramax has the most horsepower and torque so i guess I'd lean in that direction !
chaseb

GM is currently second in that race and has been since the beginning of September.
The Scorpion is now rated at 400 HP 800 torque

porthole

Retired
Seems the thread started leaning towards the factory tow hitch. I didn't mean to imply there was anything wrong with the factory hitch. Ha, the "hitch" I was referring to was as in "without any problems".

I knew where you where going with it and I still think the Cyclone Golf Cart could do the job :D

BTW - does your decal buddy have the ability to make a few more?

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
Congrats Duane and Deb, Ann and I also have a new truck 2011 F-350 Crew Cab 6.7
Took delivery two weeks ago.

truknutt

Committed Member
That is a very pretty truck, Duane. I may be a little biased but, she should haul that Cyclone with ease. Whole lotta white though; you gonna decal it up to match the 3010?