An idea for the M18

RonBB

So I've had my Edge M18 for a couple of camping seasons now & am happy with it. I know that Heartland has a continuing improvement outlook so I thought I would suggest a simple item that would make the shower more usuable. I am 6'3" and one reason I selected the Edge was because it accomodated my height and had a bit more storage space than some other similar sized units. The suggestion: Install a shower rod that extends a few inches beyond the shower base like some of the aftermarket rods (although I could not find one which would fit in the Edge M18). These type shower rods are also now found in modernized hotel/motel showers. The weight/cost increase would be minimal but it would make the shower a bit more usuable with additional shoulder room. Especially for a taller/larger guy or gal. So the second part of the suggestion is to also make the improved shower rod available to those of us who bought Edges before this rod was installed. An extra income source for Heartland and improved showers for customers. A "win-win" situation. How about it?

RonBB

a1avet, That looks really promising. I may try one of those too. I look forward to your review. Thanks much. Ron

a1avet

Liv'in on the Edge with a Vue
I just had the camper put away and winterized. I haven't had a chance to get the bendable shower curtain rod installed yet. But, I am having the shop put it in for me. It will be ready for next season. Stay tuned.....

RonBB

Thanks for the update. I just winterized mine yesterday morning. Look foreword to hearing how you like it next spring. Ron