Atlantic City, NJ Fall RV Expo

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
John and I will be at the Atlantic City RV Show tomorrow and Sunday as guests of Crossroads Trailer Sales and will continue spreading the word about Heartland RV's and the Owners Club.

If you are in the area please stop by the Crossroads display, say hello and sign our guest book!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
We may go on Sunday. The exhibitor list didn't look all the at impressive though.

The AC event is always small in comparison to most shows. After everything Crossroads Trailers Sales has done for the New Jersey Chapter, it is the least we can do! We appreciate them allowing us to be there to support Heartland RV's, the Owners Club and their dealership! We'll see you on Sunday! Today we'll be there from 10-8 and tomorrow most likely from 11-5. All y'all stop in and say hello!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Well we have returned home from day one of the Atlantic City Show. Crossroads sold a Caliber to a very nice couple and a Bighorn 3185 to US! Yep, we spent the afternoon in and out of it and we just couldn't resist! We'll probably take delivery in early 2011.

Attachments

• 173.jpg
    173.jpg
    155.3 KB · Views: 33

porthole

Retired
H'mm, maybe we shouldn't go then - but they don't sell Cyclones - so we should be safe.
Congrtulations

jnbhobe

Congratulations Debbie and John; We like the 3185 too, now John can have the Level-up,disc brakes and all the toys at one time.LOL

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Congratulations Debbie and John; We like the 3185 too, now John can have the Level-up,disc brakes and all the toys at one time.LOL

Thanks Jon! Trust me he doesn't need any encouragement on toy acquisition! BTW Honey, what are we going to do with this 3 foot long MACK airhorn thing???????

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
H'mm, maybe we shouldn't go then - but they don't sell Cyclones - so we should be safe.
Congrtulations

Thanks Duane but you know an "order is always possible"!

We'll be heading back to the show this morning and my feet hurt already! Spent lots of time yesterday chatting with owners and possible buyers about the dealer, products and the Owners Club. Oh yeah, and signing papers but there won't be any signing today. (I hope!)

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Thanks Ken! We are excited and glad we will be in the build process for a good part of the winter! Hope to get to see you guys sometime next season.

dieselsweetheart

OMG Congratulations!!!! How exciting!!!!! That was a very popular model at the Hershey show. Very nice!!! Now my DH will be upset because everyone is either getting a new truck or RV....he's feeling "left behind!"... lol I guess he didn't read your thread yet or else I would have heard about it first thing this morning!! Can't wait to see it at your rally!!!! Best of luck with it!!!!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Thanks Cheryl and please tell Jim that we have a Ford F250 with Graphics to match your BH if he would like to make a deal!

tomjanej

MY favorite floor plan --- IF I had any money. Heh, heh
Good luck with the new unit. Who's next? Jim and Cheryl or Greg and Beth?

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Finally home from the AC Show and man I am sore! Lot's of standing, walking and climbing camper steps all day! We had a blast and even found some PA Club Members who didn't know about the rally schedule. Don't worry Cheryl, I filled them in and I will foward their email address to you. It was great seeing John & Mary Ann Proto who remained until the show was over and we went to Calloway's for a nice dinner. It's just laughter when you get together with them and today was no different!

We want to thank Crossroads Trailer Sales for allowing us to hang out in the middle of their Heartland Display which included 4 Trail Runner TT's, 2 Sundance 5er's, 2 Greystone's, 3 Bighorn's, 1 Caliber and 2 very cute MPG's. We had a great time meeting lots of people and helping some to understand the owners club and the forum.

Thanks to everyone for your congrat's on our new purchase. We are so excited and this will surely help to pass the off season making plans and slowly packing up the 3055.

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
Wow !! A new 3185 BH on order , thats great news good for you guy's !!. Jane we did see a nice new Bighorn layout 3070 at the show in Hershey. We've decided to hold back and wait and enjoy our Sundance a few more years !! We are planning to attend the Syracuse Rv show in the spring another year to spread the word about the HOC. Hope we can stay to our plan !!