Final TV check list

I chose the TV first, now the trailer. I bought a Dodge 3500 SB SRW CTD auto, which has a weight load capacity of 2,850 (as per weigh scales) and a tow capacity of 14,300 (as per Dodge specs). My calcultions show that anything less the 3600 series are OK, and as long as I keep truck contents (passengers, fuel, hitch, misc) I will be within limits.

Anyone care to make any commmetns for or against, as I will be at the dealers to do my final selection on Tuesday. This is my first 5er and I want to make sure I do everything tight.

John

jimtoo

john@laninga.com said:
I chose the TV first, now the trailer. I bought a Dodge 3500 SB SRW CTD auto, which has a weight load capacity of 2,850 (as per weigh scales) and a tow capacity of 14,300 (as per Dodge specs). My calcultions show that anything less the 3600 series are OK, and as long as I keep truck contents (passengers, fuel, hitch, misc) I will be within limits.

Anyone care to make any commmetns for or against, as I will be at the dealers to do my final selection on Tuesday. This is my first 5er and I want to make sure I do everything tight.

John

I think you will be real happy with your choice. I am a GM man myself, but Dodge would be my next choice. You should be able to handle the Bighorn OK... Just please don't get on the road when you are TIGHT.

MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!

Jim