Fuel station pump on a 2011 3950 HD

Wyyelnats

Has anyone had a problem with the fuel station pump suddenly not turning on anymore? It was working fine when we first used the unit, but now, even though the fuel station timer light is lit, the pump itself doesn't seem to run at all. Does anyone know whether there is a particular fuse for that pump, and if so, where it might be located? That's the only thing I can think to check.

Thanks in advance.

rideblue

Just to be sure, hopefully you know that there is another switch on the side of the pump that needs to be activated. I assume that you knew that. A lot of these pumps have had problems with the pump gears swelling to the point that they won't turn, and therefore, pump. Replacement gears are needed for this fix. I am not aware of a separate fuse for the pump if it's not in the 12 volt fuse bank. Maybe there is an inline fuse? Underneath?

Wyyelnats

Thanks rideblue. Yes, I was aware of the on off switch, but unfortunately that doesn't seem to be the issue. I can take the rig in under warranty, but my dealer has such a long backlog of service work that I would prefer to fix it myself. I suppose I need to start taking things apart and taking a closer look!

Vtxkid

Wouldn't think it would be an internal pump issue as it is a brand new rig. Check for power at the pump, you will probably find your not getting it...