PDA

View Full Version : New Model

Willym
11-15-2010, 10:22 PM
Heartland bought the rights to use the Titanium 5th wheel design earlier this year. I've now seen some preliminary info on the proposed Bighorn Titanium edition (apparently there will be a Cyclone version also) I expect that company will be issuing some information on this shortly.

I think that these designs, with the right floorplans, will sell very well.

cookie
11-15-2010, 10:25 PM
Hmm.

Peace
Dave

Ray LeTourneau
11-15-2010, 11:24 PM
We looked at Titaniums when we were shopping and while I like the overall concept of the front design, especially the bathroom, I didn't like that the bed was placed front to rear and no king was available. For us, that was a major factor. They don't, at least at that time, offer a bed in a slide out. Only the wardrobe. It will be interesting to see what comes of this.

jbeletti
11-15-2010, 11:36 PM
It is true that Heartland purchased the Glendale Titanium designs/trademarks. Where my darn wink icon...

Willym
11-16-2010, 09:32 AM
The floorplan that I have seen has the bed in the traditional fore and aft layout. This makes the most of the unique titanium nose design. Our last Titanium had a side to side bed in a slide, but most customers opted for the fore/aft bed version.

I started this thread mainly because I wanted people on this forum to know what was coming. This information was already posted on another forum.

SmokeyBare
11-16-2010, 05:15 PM
The "Climb into Bed" was an issue for us when we looked at this brand some years back. There was a shelf along each side of the forward facing bed, which you had to climb past as you navigated your way on the bed. I know this was because of the design of the Over the cab design. Flat floor bedroom is a must for us. Good Luck Heartland with this new brand to your ever growing fleet of RV's.

Marv