New Model

Willym

Heartland bought the rights to use the Titanium 5th wheel design earlier this year. I've now seen some preliminary info on the proposed Bighorn Titanium edition (apparently there will be a Cyclone version also) I expect that company will be issuing some information on this shortly.

I think that these designs, with the right floorplans, will sell very well.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
We looked at Titaniums when we were shopping and while I like the overall concept of the front design, especially the bathroom, I didn't like that the bed was placed front to rear and no king was available. For us, that was a major factor. They don't, at least at that time, offer a bed in a slide out. Only the wardrobe. It will be interesting to see what comes of this.

jbeletti

It is true that Heartland purchased the Glendale Titanium designs/trademarks. Where my darn wink icon...

Willym

The floorplan that I have seen has the bed in the traditional fore and aft layout. This makes the most of the unique titanium nose design. Our last Titanium had a side to side bed in a slide, but most customers opted for the fore/aft bed version.

I started this thread mainly because I wanted people on this forum to know what was coming. This information was already posted on another forum.

SmokeyBare

The "Climb into Bed" was an issue for us when we looked at this brand some years back. There was a shelf along each side of the forward facing bed, which you had to climb past as you navigated your way on the bed. I know this was because of the design of the Over the cab design. Flat floor bedroom is a must for us. Good Luck Heartland with this new brand to your ever growing fleet of RV's.

Marv