Ocean Lakes

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
We arrived at Ocean Lakes campground around 10:00 am. It has been a beautiful day, somewhat windy, high of about 60 degrees. We went out to Wal-mart, and drove back through the campground, and what do you think we saw. A Landmark, Grand Canyon.We stopped and talked to the gentleman, and found that he lives in my home area and that his Grand Canyon is the first Landmark we looked at. It was sold and still setting on the lot. Our salesman, which happened to be his salesman also, called and asked his permission to let us look at it. Said he is a member on this site, but that it has been a while since he had been logged on.This is the first Heartland product that I have seen out in a campground. Looks like a beautiful week ahead.

trdeal

gawelsh said:
How cool is that - where is Ocean Lakes ?
The temp has been in the upper 50's to low 60's in the day and mid to upper 30's at night. Beautiful weather, not to many people. Plenty of shopping for my wife and daughter,and rest for me. Ocean Lakes Campground is in Myrtle Beach,SC. Have been coming here for years and love it.

trdeal

Got home from Ocean Lakes Campground this afternoon. Had a wonderful trip. Spent some time with family and friends. Had beautiful weather. I guess this will be our last trip until the spring. Sad to say but I will put antifreeze in the lines on Monday.

trdeal

Returned home from Ocean Lakes this afternoon. Had beautiful weather,and a great time with family and friends.Sad to say the antifreeze will go in the lines on Monday.

vangoes

Dont let the antifreeze thing stop you from enjoying going in the winter. I have done it twice already this winter and will be pulling out again on the 7th.

trdeal

vangoes said:
Dont let the antifreeze thing stop you from enjoying going in the winter. I have done it twice already this winter and will be pulling out again on the 7th.
You are right. I would bet that if my Sweet With said the word,I would buy fresh antifreeze in a minute.

tdharley

We haved stayed at OL for many a bike rally.

Nice place & love that Calabash seafood. The wife is not much of a seafood eater so she usually watches me at the buffet for a couple of hours LOL. It would be funny if I were kidding but I am not.

CRABBY MIKE'S RULES

trdeal

tdharley said:
We haved stayed at OL for many a bike rally.

Nice place & love that Calabash seafood. The wife is not much of a seafood eater so she usually watches me at the buffet for a couple of hours LOL. It would be funny if I were kidding but I am not.

CRABBY MIKE'S RULES
I have never been there for the bike rally, but I have been to Crabby Mikes. It was some great food. We like to go to Murrells Inlet to the Ghost Ship. All you can eat early bird special for $13.95.

trdeal

If you like a good steak or BBQ chicken, ribs and pork chops, J. Edwards is a very good place to get a great meal.

C

Chulinw

We stayed Ocean Lake for an RV Ralley and had a great time. Enjoyed the beach and seafood and would go back if another SMART ralley would take place. Lived in Charleston, S.C. 65-66 and love the histroic district very much.

trdeal

Chulinw said:
We stayed Ocean Lake for an RV Ralley and had a great time. Enjoyed the beach and seafood and would go back if another SMART ralley would take place. Lived in Charleston, S.C. 65-66 and love the histroic district very much.
They have built a new store,laundry, and grill,ice cream shop. Very nice. Also they are pouring concrete pads all over the campground, but especially in the 3000 section. There are other campgrounds at the beach but we think OL is the best.Good times,Good friends, can't beat it.