hello new Rver/5ther

Aristakat

We are set to pick up are 2011 Big Country 3550 5th wheel with a loft Dec 2. I am hoping to learn as much as possible from the vetran's on here due to this being our first RV.
So Just wanted to say HELLO to all and hope I am can contribute as well in the future,

Thanks
Jamie

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Hello and welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy your new "condo on wheels" as much as we love our Big Country. There are a bunch of great folks that can help if you have any questions or problems. Enjoy and travel safely.

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
Congratulations on the new rig! We really like our Big Country! I am sure you will have many hours of camping enjoyment with the 3550!

Best Wishes!

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Hi Jamie, North Carolina says welcome to the forum and the Heartland family.There are a bunch of great Heartland owners here that can help with most any problem you have.Enjoy your new Big Country and the rv lifestyle.

jbeletti

Hi Jamie and welcome to the Heartland family and forum. I see you are in Northport. Consider stopping by the Tampa Super Show in January to meet a bunch of Heartland Owners Club members at the club table. We'll be at the indoor display.

We have a Florida chapter of the Heartland Owners Club. Please consider joining the club.

Jim

Aristakat

Hi Jamie and welcome to the Heartland family and forum. I see you are in Northport. Consider stopping by the Tampa Super Show in January to meet a bunch of Heartland Owners Club members at the club table. We'll be at the indoor display.

We have a Florida chapter of the Heartland Owners Club. Please consider joining the club.

Jim

Thanks Jim

I just might show to that would love to meet others using same type of rv, Rv show in Jan, boat show in Feb looks like a plan... Spoke to Ryan at Heartland today was very informative and easy to speak with sure make me feel good about rv. I also saw vid on thier website covering big country 2011 was great to watch...

Jamie
http://aristakatcharters.yolasite.com