Our 3010 wedding present to ourselves

Finally took delivery of our 3010 I have to plug Sierra RV in Reno, the Guys and Gals treated us like gold and were very helpful and knowledgeable about every aspect. I spent two days just going over every screw and bolt and trying to learn everything I can. I have to say I never thought I would say my F-350 needs more power but it needs more power so some up grades are on the way. A few little issues here and there but nothing that cant be handled. I strongly suggest going over every fastener and blowing out all the chips from under the rubber on the slide outs as well as vacuuming all the sawdust and garbage from the plumbing chases etc. cant wait to actually USE IT :cool:

IMG_0673.JPGIMG_0669.JPGIMG_0671.JPG

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Well - double Congratulations. What a wedding present!! That's ok - my husband gave me a horse for an engagement present which I showed for a couple of years. Both are the same - spend money here and there :) - somehow it never stop going out.
Oh by the way - LOVE THE VIEW!!!

jbeletti

Congratulations and welcome to the family.

Love that view! Where is this?

By the way, in case you need to visit your dealer at your 8 month mark, consider joining a whole bunch of us at the Pacific Region rally over 4th of July weekend in Reno :)

Jim

dougw

Congrats on the new trailer. Our 2010 3010 just turned 1 year old on Halloween and we've enjoyed every trip in it so far.

Best Wishes and enjoy
Doug

slmayor

Founding California Northern Chapter Leader
Congratulations!! Wish I knew you were in Reno, we just spent last weekend there for our 34th anniversary. We could have met you and given you a real Heartland welcome! :)
Enjoy, and don't forget what a great source of info this forum is.

truknutt

Committed Member
Welcome to the Cyclone Clan!! What a view in that 3rd pic! I'd back the 3010 in and lower the ramp door. That way you can enjoy the scenery and your 3010 at the same time! Enjoy the rig.

Vtxkid

Your rig looks awesome!!! We just got our 3010 in July and love it! With a view like that, it would be good enough to camp right where you are!!! LOL...

porthole

Retired
Ditto on the 2 way congratulations and the view!

Looks like HL put a longer awning on, you will appreciate that.

RoadJunkie

I love the rig and the wonderful place you have to keep it! It's tough living on a lot about a quarter of an acre in size...I'm so envious. Looks the ladder is out and you're ready to wax!

Thank you all for the well wishes. I have been spending day and night on this forum reading and searching everything possible for the last couple months while we were waiting for it.
This is a true community, I look forward to continued learning and picking the brains of everyone. This photo is in Susanville Ca we are in the sticks a bit but can get much deeper into the sticks in just a short drive, We are blessed with lots of great views up here in the north state. The only draw back is its Kalifornia. But thats another topic.
Thanks again everyone :)

TahoeCamper

Founding Nevada-North Chapter Leader-Retired
Welcome to the Heartland Family. We do live in Reno and have had the pleasure of dealing with the folks at Sierra RV. They are a great bunch of people. I thought that view looked familar. We camp up your way at Eagle Lake, Merrill Campground for a week or so in August. We have a 2900MK 2010 Sundance. Across from us this year was a Reno PD officer and family with a new Cyclone HD. It was there maiden voyage and I convinced them to join the club and the forum. We live on the east side of the valley in Reno and look out over the city and the Sierra Nevada's to the west. You should try to attend the Rally next year over the 4th of July. We would love to attend, but have a standing 10-day reservation July 1-10 at Lake Tahoe. We might drop down one day to visit, I need to meet Jim Beletti!! The man is a LEGEND.

DStewart

Nice rig and nice view. Glad to know Sierra RV is a good dealer, my last purchase was from Mountain Family RV and they went OOB right after.