Equal-I-zer Brackets Fit?

Danner

Our M17 is due in next week VBG.

Wondering if the "L" brackets will mount at the proper location (about 29" back from the ball) without rearranging the battery and 'pane tanks?

Anybody done this yet?

Thanks...

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
I'm pretty sure the front sections on most bumper pull trailers are somewhat standard. If you're close to the dealer, you could go measure one and plan accordingly. I would think the dealer should have to do any rearranging if the hitch brackets wouldn't line up.

pegmikef

Yeah, I don't think there is a problem. I'm on my second Heartland (Edge M21 and NT 26LRSS) and there hasn't been a problem. I have the eaz-lift, but I think it is about the same distance.

cgsnipe

Installed a weight distribution hitch for our M21 and it's awesome, love the set-up, only drawback are the clamp mounts for the spring bar chains interfere with the propane cover tank. It won't sit down all the way on the frame. i was ready to do a little trimming to the cover to allow to sit flat when I had a vision. I turned the cover around 180 degrees and it sits down perfectly on the frame, yes it's backwards, but at least I didn't have to cut it up.

ccsada

I have an M22 and use the Equal-I-zer hitch and the L brackets fit just right behind the propane tanks. Its a great hitch and love the control it gives the trailer. Takes a little time to get the hitch set up and the fine adjustments made, but once now that its all set up its easy to use.