Kudos to Heartland

RugRat

Since buying my rig in June, I have had problems with the slide not going out properly. The dealer worked hard to fix the problem, but finally the dealer was able to get some assistance from Heartland. They sent two techs to the dealer to work on my rig and some others on the lot. The dealer called me once the work was complete and had the actual Heartland tech go over the worklist to make sure everything was completed correctly. There were a few items that we discussed and resulted in them ordering some additional parts, but the point is they listened to what I had to say. A really good experience and now I get to pick my rig up tomorrow. I truly believe that Heartland stands behind their products.

sailorand

Past British Columbia Chapter Leader
I am still waiting for our rig when the dealer gets finished.
Heartland has been excellent with parts ordered from the dealer and even the reorder of parts. The dealer has sent incomplete info to Heartland about the parts, heartland shipped what they though was be right.
I have phoned Scott and have been called back by Chris La Paz within an hour, after he had phoned the dealer to straighten things out with them. Real great service.
Thanks Heartland
Rand

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
RugRat said:
Since buying my rig in June, I have had problems with the slide not going out properly. The dealer worked hard to fix the problem, but finally the dealer was able to get some assistance from Heartland. They sent two techs to the dealer to work on my rig and some others on the lot. The dealer called me once the work was complete and had the actual Heartland tech go over the worklist to make sure everything was completed correctly. There were a few items that we discussed and resulted in them ordering some additional parts, but the point is they listened to what I had to say. A really good experience and now I get to pick my rig up tomorrow. I truly believe that Heartland stands behind their products.
Did you purchase your rig at Bill Plemmons RV?

RugRat

They weren't selling the Sundance model when we looked there. I purchased from AmeriCamp RV just south of Asheboro, NC. So far, they have been really helpful and have gone out of their way to get the small problems fixed. I would recommend this dealership. Getting ready to head down there now to pick up my camper.