New 2010 2812

Wmnmy

Hello
Has any one with a 2010 2812 had any major problems I just got mine a lil over month ago and want to know what to expect so I can prepare for a great traveling year in 2011

Wmnmy

Or how bout some tips should not have any problems towing use to haul 48/Canada back in the day , young but did what I had too a lot. smaller than a 53ft flatbed haha

stsmark

My 2011 has been great, a couple little things I did myself. We used it 3 weeks across country from a dealer pickup in the Midwest. The only thing of any import is I think I have a vent issue with the grey water, when it shows about 3/4 on the indicator the bathroom sink will start bubbling through the drain. I think the vent pipe might be down to far in the tank. I plan doing a little experiment to figure if is just an indication or real issue.

Thats it.
Mark

Wmnmy

Hello, happy new year ......
Still loving my 2812 I looked at the 2011 at rvwholesellers almost got one but I got a great deal on my 2010 locally no major problems and the dealer Johnny walker tv in las Vegas has great customer service even free dumping when I get back in town so I don't have to pay . We have taken several trips and I've used everything in it . We are new to rv ing...
So we learned very quickly what we needed to make like our second home haha enjoy your rig....

Lamphere

We just got ours and with the exception of a few minor problems everything is going good. The biggest problem was a trim issue and the table legs did not fit together. There is a little wave to the floor when you walk in spots but we will clarify that with customer service in the morning.